Púdar bán ZnO
The raw materials of many daily necessities include Púdar bán ZnO. It can be seen that it is widely used. In fact, it is not only added to some common items in life, but which application industries will use it:
1. Púdar bán ZnO in Metal industry: Zinc phosphate made by reaction with phosphoric acid, used for anticorrosion and rust prevention of metal surface.
2.Púdar bán ZnO in Rubber industry: Zinc oxide powder is a vulcanization accelerator and a good reinforcing agent for synthetic rubber, with coloring effect and good pigment performance.
3. Púdar bán ZnO in Glass industry: Adding it to glass can increase transparency, brightness and resistance to tensile deformation, reduce thermal expansion coefficient, and obtain new functions in electrical glass, optical glass and low-melting glass.
4. Púdar bán ZnO in Ceramic industry: It is widely used in translucent glaze for tile glaze and stoneware and transparent rough glaze for craft tableware.
5. Púdar bán ZnO in Chemical industry: Zinc oxide powder is an indispensable compound additive for lubricating oil, and it has the function of anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation and anti-wear multi-effect additives.
6. Púdar bán ZnO in Electronic industry: Ferrite, a magnetic material mainly used to manufacture electronic structural components, is used in televisions, electrical communication devices, and varistors.
7. Púdar bán ZnO in Plastic industry: Used as a UV stabilizer, which can improve the atmospheric resistance of polyethylene. The zinc resin prepared by the reaction of resin acid and zinc oxide can be used to produce quick-drying oil.
The wide application of Púdar bán ZnO in various industries shows that it is a more suitable ideal raw material to improve the performance of certain products and enhance its advantages.